Wolfson Children’s provides compassionate and individualized care for a full range of pediatric mental health conditions. We provide both inpatient (hospital stay) and outpatient (office visits) consultation, evaluation and treatment.
24/7 Kids & Teens Helpline
Wolfson Children's Hospital provides pediatric behavioral health services in partnership with Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville and Baptist Behavioral Health. Learn more
- Children and teens are our sole focus
- Patients have the full resources of our nationally recognized children’s hospital
- With access to many different medical specialties and services, your child receives well-rounded care and support
Conditions We Treat
We provide behavioral services for children and teens with the following situations:
- Addictions/substance abuse
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism- and neurodevelopmental-related behavioral issues
- Brain injury from trauma or stroke
- Child abuse and neglect
- Eating disorders
- Grief counseling
- Family therapy
- Intelligence testing
- Medication management
- Mood disorders
- Neuropsychological/psychological testing
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- School-related learning issues
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Trauma recovery
Programs and Services
For children and teens requiring emergency care, we provide a full range of inpatient services at Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
Registered nurses and trained clinicians perform assessments to determine the appropriate psychiatric treatment setting.
24/7 Kids & Teens Mental Health Helpline
For children in or at risk of a mental health crisis.
Call our confidential Helpline – staffed around-the-clock by trained mental health experts – for emergency telephone support and assessment, crisis stabilization information and referral to follow-up care, if needed. The Helpline, offered at no charge, is available for parents, kids and teens. Call 904.202.7900.
We believe a coordinated approach is best for patients, so a team of specialists work together to assess and treat your child.
We offer inpatient hospital care at our Wolfson Children’s main campus. Our outpatient office visits take place nearby at the Wolfson Children’s Center for Behavioral Health and multiple other locations throughout the area.